On this issue of the Geeky Brummie Podcast Leigh Interviews Tom Keane from Godolphin Games about their future release Unknown Number. We look at Black Widow's Cinema / Home release and postulate on if it will work for an MCU movie. And as a fast blue hedgehog reaches his 30th birthday we look back at his gaming history and the highs (and lows) of the franchise so far. Plus regular features, The Geeky Brummie Pull List, Game(s) of the Week(s), and a whole lot more!
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:24:34 The Geeky Brummie Pull List with Keith: Star Trek: Year 5 / We Only Find Them When They're Dead / Kane & Able / Skybound X / The Trials of Ultraman / X-Men / Fight Girls / Swamp Thing
- 00:30:30 Black Widow - Will dual cinema & home release work for the MCU?
- 00:50:33 Interview - Leigh Speaks to Tome Kean about Unknown Number
- 00:55:37 Geeky Brummie plays a Game - More or Less
- 01:07:00 Game(s) of the Week(s) - Scarlet Children of the Sun
- 01:09:00 Sonic at 30 - Videogame retrospective
- 01:50:10 Outro
Donate at https://www.ko-fi.com/GeekyBrummie